RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES OF NORTHEAST KANSAS, INC. NAMES OFFICERS AND TRUSTEES
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northeast Kansas, Inc. announces its officers and new trustees for 2009.
· Tony Florez, President (Coldwell Banker Griffith and Blair)
· Angela Sharp, President Elect (Bartlett and West)
· Karen Telian-Tyler, Past President (T & T Management)
· Bryan Phillips, Treasurer (Mize, Houser)
· Barb Allen, Secretary (Hill’s Pet Nutrition)
Trustees elected for a first term:
· Scott Fletcher, Cox Communications
· Devon Kariker , VA Hospital
Trustees elected for a second term:
· Gregg Burden, Modern Woodmen of America
· Karen Telian-Tyler, T & T Management
Ronald McDonald House Charities lifts children and families to a better tomorrow by providing a home away from home from families of seriously ill children staying at nearby hospitals. For more information about the Ronald McDonald House of Northeast Kansas, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.rmhctopeka.org.